Tuesday 7 February 2012

Magazine Feature




My cosy Hand Warmers are featured in the Isle of Wight's Style magazine Jan/Feb Issue 14.
you can find them in an article for Winter Warmers page 70
http://styleofwight.co.uk/




All my hand warmers are hand knitted and each pair are individually designed using different colours and decoration detail The garter stitch pattern gives a slight stretch allowing for a snug and cosy fit.
Handknitted Handwarmers are perfect for wearing in the garden keeping your hands snug while sowing, potting on and planting out.
Also great for walking, camping or even working on your computer, as they keep your hands warm while still being able to use your fingers easily.

With this cold snap upon us I'm certainly enjoying wearing mine!
I shall have some more pairs available to purchase in my online shop very soon. Meanwhile you can purchase them from "Made on the Isle of Wight" shop or email me via my online shop at Folksy to place an order- please click on the links on the right of this blog page.

1 comment:

  1. Wow such great advertising for you. I hope it brings you lots of customers.
    Donna x x

    ReplyDelete