Tuesday 4 February 2014

Fireside Knitting



Well I have finally been able to post an item on my blog, All January "blogger" has updated something and caused my "load photo button" not to work! As I love to show you my projects on the knitting needles/weaving loom or on the spinning wheel, not to mention my blogging adventures on our little boats, this has been a real nuisance- so I hope it is sorted out soon. Meanwhile searching the blogger advice forums I have been able to get back to my blog like this.
So what have I been up to? -snuggling in as we continue to have a winter of very wet, windy weather.
A spot of knitting in front of the fire, cosy and comfortable, feeling productive and industrious as I work on a commission piece- an adult sweater in rowan wools of green and red ( I'll show you the finished work soon) and making new stock for the coming season craft outlets I supply.



Cosy and warm. The place to be when the gales blow through, certainly not a day to be out on the Seas.


Spring bulbs are showing peeping through all about the garden in pots and borders, which is heart warming.


Hand warmers in rich warm colours to keep us snug on winter walks in the fresh air. (see my folksy shop).

It makes me think that maybe Spring is not too far away.... and I start to dream of warmer,drier days with light breezes and a time to prepare the boats for sailing once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment